MY EXPERIENCE OF THE MOVIE "DORA AND THE LOST CITY OF GOLD"


Few months back I saw a movie called "DORA AND THE LOST CITY OF GOLD". It was the best movie ever. I went to see the movie with my dad in "R CITY MALL'. I told my mum all about it after we came home after watching the movie. After listening to me she also was eagerly waiting to see the movie. But as the normal cartoon "DORA THE EXPLORER" was so boring and it was a flop, everyone thought that this movie will also be a flop, but I can tell as i saw that it was the best movie ever and my dad also felt the same, anyway because everyone thought it was a flop nobody came to see the movie and that's why the movie went off in the theatres and my mum couldn't see it, also I wanted to see it again, but could not. Then we waited for months for it to come on like Netflix, Prime Video, Youtube, Amazon Prime, etc. I almost forgot half of the movie as I see a lot of movies and I really become confused...

Then today i was looking for some good movie on Prime Video, when I saw "DORA AND THE LOST CITY OF GOLD" I called my mum immediately, I was shouting like crazy, my grandpa and my dad got frightened and came running. Then I closed the curtains, turned on the AC, took a pillow, took my favourite snack and I was settled to enjoy and see the movie. Then i called my mother, she settled and then i turned on the movie. i saw it fully except a little time as my T.V. time was officially over. I was in a grumpy mood. i did my blog now before watching the whole movie is because the mystery was solved and it was just celebrating and everything, I remember.


The movie was amazing, seriously the best. It was literally awesome. I smiled in delight when the movie was finished (well almost finished). I could eat fire to see it again, that good. My mother enjoyed it too. My favourite part was when they all went inside the hallow of the log and then the log started tumbling down and they were sitting in the hallow of the log. Then when they solved the puzzles and opened the gate to Paratpara (the city of gold). I learned (from the movie) - 1. Anything is possible through Teamwork. 2. Do not quit. And more short Morals. I had a really good experience, that's the reason i thought to share it with you all. It was the best. I thank Kristin Burr (Producer of "DORA AND THE LOST CITY OF GOLD" - (the best movie ever's producer) to produce/make this movie. Thank You... 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EXPERIENCE OF MY SALAD PRESENTATION

MY EXPERIENCE OF MAKING PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES ON MY OWN