My inspirational school!



I am in a new school! How cool is that! So the first day went really well.


So basically, what I liked about this school are the teaching system, passion projects, friends and especially the concepts. By my point of view, this school is perfect. I love the way they lead us and help us. One more thing I liked is, we have freedom to share everything and be the way we want to. I also thought the teachers here are pretty cool and understanding, like very calm. So, I chose book-writing as my passion project and it is going pretty well. Like, I am done with selecting the concepts and themes, so I chose the theme as - Mystery, adventure. 


I have also finished with creating the story, I just have to note it down. And I need to add more clues and suspects, or else it’s perfect. I have chosen names of characters too. I am creating chapters now. I am so happy, it’s all done so fast. And it all goes to my teachers too as they really helped in deciding goals and being more organised and clear. I was in awe when I realised that I was like almost halfway through writing a novel. 


I am looking forward to being more inspired by my amazing advisors. It was a mind-blowing journey till now and I wonder how the next part of it would be.

Comments

  1. Am so happy you are loving your new school....
    Looking forward to read your novel too😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY EXPERIENCE OF THE MOVIE "DORA AND THE LOST CITY OF GOLD"

EXPERIENCE OF MY SALAD PRESENTATION

MY EXPERIENCE OF MAKING PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES ON MY OWN