MY EXPERIENCE OF MAKING PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES ON MY OWN

Few hours back I was free and I wanted to do something new. I wanted to cook. 

Yesterday I had a cooking demo with my mom in "HAPPY CHILDREN BECOME HAPPY ADULTS" class which was conducted by "SHARAN". We made Peanut butter cookies in the demo. It's very easy and tasty. I had the recipe sheet and all ingredients so I decided to make it.

I was making on my own the first time so I was kind of nervous. I wanted to surprise my mom, but I needed to know where all ingredients were so I decided to tell her instead. She told me all placings of all items, it was quite confusing but I handled. Then I removed and kept all the ingredients on the kitchen platform. Then I looked at the recipe and started making. 

First I mixed all ingredients except almond milk and garnish (including peanut butter and vanilla extract), then I put some of the almond milk inside and made a nice smooth dough. Then I made small, round, delicious cookies. Then I beautifully made an amazing pattern with the chocolate buttons. Then I put some peanut powder and baked the cookies. 

Then after a while the cookies were ready! They were awesome, I loved them and I am very proud of myself. It was a mind-blowing and very inspiring experience. 

Comments

  1. Super initiative dear... Was so pleasantly surprised... The cookies are heavenly... Love you... Proud of you...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY EXPERIENCE OF THE MOVIE "DORA AND THE LOST CITY OF GOLD"

EXPERIENCE OF MY SALAD PRESENTATION